Welcome to episode 36 of the Waiake – My podcast to help you take your brand to new heights online.
In this episode I wanted to share with you the wisdom of my three co panellists from the recent Harcourts Real Estate Conference. We talk about digital marketing and using social media to grow your business.
We were interviewed by Troy Rawhiti-Forbes who has for the last few years been the conduit between New Zealand’s largest telco and our nation on Twitter and Facebook. Having experienced the highs of branding brilliance and the lows of national outages and email hacks Tory is in good space to bring out the best in my fellow guests and to prompt me to say a few things of merit too.
Coming from quite different backgrounds it was really interesting to get some diverse perspectives – yet hear some common themes as to whats best when using social media to grow your audience and business.
I’ll let you hear Tory give the impressive introductions (I cringed through mine) and I hope you find it of worth as the topics covered work in many industries.
If you’re keen to follow along the other panelist are:
- Jess Moloney – Social Marketing Manager, Spark Home, Mobile and Business @jessicamoloney
- Jenene Crossan – CEO, Flossie.com Ltd www.jenenecrossan.com @Jenene
- Rochelle Shaw – General Manager, www.Bloggersclub.com @rochelleshaw
- Know your Unique Selling Points and incorporate this into your online presence and SEO.
- Don’t be afraid to try new networks, find out what fits best with you.
- Always be transparent in your actions.
- Think – “What would I want to hear from a brand?” and “How does this help my customers?”