Updated 10th October 2017
Leading the sales and marketing team at EDENZ Colleges to expand student enrolments in our local and international markets.
- Continuously improving Agile Marketing with daily scrums and weekly retrospectives for print, web and social media refinement. Balancing regulatory requirements with customer-centric content marketing. Our mix? A blend of hyper-targeted micro-campaigns, marketing automation, and rigorous CRO.
- Continuously improving Agile Sales with my team of 16. Weekly scrums and retrospectives around knowledge transfer, scripts, and performance. Our mix?Focused on holding space for self-management, wholeness at work and challenging the status quo.
- Realigning business strategy and rebranding. Yes, all that it entails. From strategy to execution.
Management Consultant (for want of a better name) and Adventure Capitalist. Consulting to early-stage slow start-ups and small to midsize organisations looking to work sustainably and inclusively – promoting self-management, wholeness at work and challenging the status quo.
- A DDO supporting high caliber migrants.
- A communications and marketing company.
- A crab meat import company.
Creating a deck and landscaping our house. Three tonnes of shells and 100 plants. Sewing curtains.
- Custom garden shed.
Retaining wall and seat. Raised beds.
- Swing and a pull-up rings.
- Searching opportunities to drive Teal and DDO initiatives in the work environment.
- Wanting to talk to developers about BauGruppe home ownership in New Zealand (a guide to BauGruppe PDF) and micro, multi-unit developments.
- Thinking through how to start a school and residential care center for kids with Autism. Here are my thoughts/plans so far: oasis.school. I need help with: funding, governance, security and succession planning. The goal is to create a space where our Autistic son Oli (and other children who cannot care for themselves) can
be cared forTHRIVE when we pass.
Reinventing Organisations Never Eat Alone Makers The New Industrial Revolution Hooked The Obstacle Is The Way Smartcuts
- Tools of Titans
- Nice Companies Finish First
- Small Is The New Big
- Hacking Growth
Holacracy – The revolutionary management system that abolishes hierarchy
- The Side Project Report
- Sun Tzu – The Art Of War For Executives
With Oli often reluctant walk or needing a lift to get places, I am upping my arm & core strength to carry him.
- 60 push ups
- Saturday +
- 600 sit-ups with 30kg weight bag
- 20 dips
- 20 pull-ups
- 100 push-ups
- 20 legs to bar lifts
- Preparing for the Auckland marathon with Wednesday and Sunday runs.
- Current PB. Half marathon in 1:59.
- Refining my LCHF diet. Experimenting with various Kimchee recipes, sauerkraut and intermittent fasting (one large meal per work day, two on weekends).