MY NOW PAGE (updated 13th January 2017).
- Leading the sales and marketing team at EDENZ Colleges to expand student enrolments in our local and international markets.
- Implementing Agile Marketing and Agile Sales with my team of 18.
- Leveraging: Paid, Earned and Owned Media; Content Marketing; Marketing Automation; Multi-Channel Marketing and rigorous CRO.
- Open to advise, coach or create editorial for anyone in the following areas: marketing strategy, enterprise social networks, Agile project management and content marketing. Here’s a taste of my writing portfolio. Contact me.
- Our plot and foundations are prepared and we’re building a home with Golstruct / Golden Construction.
- We have a house number now too. 37 Syd Grant Crescent, Orewa.
- Plans were approved by council in November, FINALLY!
- Foundations are down and trusses arrived this week.
- I have until Mid 2017 to build some cabinetry, bed bases and a custom garden shed for the Guinea pigs.
- Hoping to launch WOL circles with my team and potentially as an elective in our courses.
- Exploring the notion of Teal Organisations – Gaining a better understanding of this and how I can leverage it in the future.
Working my way through Reinventing Organisations by Frederic Laloux.
- Initial discussions with Jeremy Hansen around BauGruppe home ownership in New Zealand. Exploring further. Goal – a meetup soon for interested parties.
- of note – one group have done this for their mentally disabled children to have support from a like minded group of parents and extended family.
- Here is a guide to BauGruppe PDF.
- Thinking through how to start a school and residential care centre for kids with Autism. Here are my thoughts so far: oasis.school
- Finding a way for our Autistic son Oli (and other children who cannot care for themselves) to be cared for when we pass ! important.
- There’s loads to explore, including but not limited to: funding, governance, security and succession planning.
- How I can leverage my fluency in Portuguese and Spanish more?
- How can I use my travels to help others? Solved 2 ( Working in an international school).
- How can I rapidly learn more Russian?
- Upping my arm & core strength to carry Oli (currently 2X a week – should be daily).
- 80 sit-ups with 30kg weight bag
- 80 push ups
- 10 dips
- 10 pull ups
- 10 legs to bar lifts
Keep goingGet back into lunchtime jogs (currently 1 or 2X a week, should be daily).
- Current pace – 10k in under 50mins.
- Refining my LCHF diet (20 KGs lost, far more energy – Guys this is one great diet. Women, it needs tweaks to be sustainable)
- Experimenting with various Kimchee recipes and intermittent fasting.
- My constant focus – my wife Tamara, who’s watching the boys in this shot.