Updated 15th August 2017
Leading the sales and marketing team at EDENZ Colleges to expand student enrolments in our local and international markets.
- Continuously improving Agile Marketing and Agile Sales with my team of 16.
- Holding space for Self Management, Wholeness at Work and challenging the status quo.
- Leveraging: Paid, Earned and Owned Media; Content Marketing; Marketing Automation; Multi-Channel Marketing and rigorous CRO.
Management Consultant (for want of a better name) and Angel Investor. Specialising in Business, Marketing, Digital and Growth Strategy. Consulting to early stage start-ups and SME to mid size organisations looking to work sustainably and inclusively.
First slow start-up investment: Contribution as Marketing and Operations Manager for the cooperative MoxieApps. Responsible for strategic direction, operations, marketing and branding of our applications, ecosystem and consultancy services. Connecting companies to their communities.
– Project Yummieone
Early phase startup research for a Crab import business. Let me know if you’d like some of our first shipment.
Building around my home
- Creating a deck and landscaping our house.
- Crafting four sets of Riviera Shutters.
- Next, a custom garden shed for the Guinea pigs, raised beds and a pull up box.
- Co-creating an NZ roadmap for Teal Organisations. Working my way through Reinventing Organisations by Frederic Laloux.
- Initial discussions with Jeremy Hansen around BauGruppe home ownership in New Zealand. Exploring further.
- Of note – one group have done this for their mentally disabled children to have support from a like minded group of parents and extended family.
- Here is a guide to BauGruppe PDF.
- Thinking through how to start a school and residential care centre for kids with Autism. Here are my thoughts/plans so far: oasis.school
Finding a way for our Autistic son Oli (and other children who cannot care for themselves) to be cared for when we pass ! important.
- There’s loads to explore, including but not limited to: funding, governance, security and succession planning.
Never Eat Alone
- Makers The New Industrial Revolution
- The Obstacle Is The Way
With Oli often giving up on walking or needing a lift to get places I am upping my arm & core strength to carry him.
- 50 push ups
- Saturday +
- 600 sit-ups with 30kg weight bag
- 20 dips
- 20 pull ups
- 100 push ups
- 20 legs to bar lifts
- Preparing for the Auckland marathon with Wednesday and Sunday runs.
- Current PB. Half marathon in 2:03:00.
- Refining my LCHF diet. Experimenting with various Kimchee recipes, sauerkraut and intermittent fasting (one large meal per work day, two on weekends).