Updated 30th July 2019
I’m running Agile Marketing to continuously iterate and improve our global marketing. Scrums and weekly retrospectives help me manage: ATL ( Radio, Print, Social Media and TV), web, sales, email, engineered, content marketing and community building.
Constantly iterating for sustainable growth
Custom garden shed.
BauGruppe community project.
|Deck, and landscaping our house.|
12 tonnes of shells and 100 plants.
Retaining wall and seat.
Epic huge 4 meter kids swing.
BACK OF MIND
- Championing Teal and Self Management principles.
- BauGruppe home ownership in New Zealand and micro, multi-unit developments (here’s a guide to BauGruppe PDF).
- Thinking through how to start a school and residential care center for kids with Autism.
- Here are my thoughts/plans so far: oasis.school. I need help with: funding, governance, security and succession planning (everything basically).
- The goal is to create a space where our Autistic son Oli (and other children who cannot care for themselves) can
be cared forTHRIVE when we pass.
|In Praise of Shadows|
What the Fast
The Side Project Report
|Never Eat Alone|
Nice Companies Finish First
Let My People go Surfing
Ego Is The Enemy
The Obstacle Is The Way
Tools of Titans
Sun Tzu – Art of War For Executives
Good to Great
Working Out Loud
What the Fat and What the Fast
Sapiens and Homo Deus.
LCHF diet with pro and pre biotics. Kombucha, Cider Vinegar, Russian sauerkraut and intermittent fasting.
Preparing for next Ultra-Marathon with at least a 5 kilometer run every day.
Constant focus – my wife Tamara.