Updated 2nd July 2018
- Head of Marketing – Leading FileInvite on the road to one million users.
Building teams so strong you don’t know who the boss is
- Agile Marketing – Helping companies to continuously iterate and improve their marketing with daily scrums and weekly retrospectives for: ATL ( Radio, Print, Social Media and TV), print, web, sales, email, Engineered and engaging social media refinement.
Balancing regulatory requirements, budgets and capability with customer-centric content marketing and lead generation.
- Agile Sales – Continuously improving business development with weekly scrums and retrospectives around knowledge transfer, scripts, and performance.
- Strategy – Realigning business strategy, re-evaluating “the why”, developing ownership in teams, reviewing procedures and protocols. Coaching yes, all that it entails from strategy to execution.
Constantly iterating for sustainable growth
Creating a deck, and landscaping our house. Placing 12 tonnes of shells and 100 plants. Sewing curtains. Retaining wall and seat. Raised beds.
- Custom garden shed.
Epic huge kids swing.
- Pull-up rings.
BACK OF MIND
- Catalyst for Teal and Future of Work initiatives in New Zealand.
- Wanting to talk to developers about BauGruppe home ownership in New Zealand (a guide to BauGruppe PDF) and micro, multi-unit developments.
- Thinking through how to start a school and residential care center for kids with Autism. Here are my thoughts/plans so far: oasis.school. I need help with: funding, governance, security and succession planning. The goal is to create a space where our Autistic son Oli (and other children who cannot care for themselves) can
be cared forTHRIVE when we pass.
Reinventing Organisations Never Eat Alone In Praise of Shadows Makers The New Industrial Revolution Hooked The Obstacle Is The Way Smartcuts Way of the Peaceful Warrior Nice Companies Finish First Let My People go Surfing Ego Is The Enemy Perennial Seller Lean Startup Bold Crush it Extreme Ownership Hacking Growth Holacracy – The revolutionary management system that abolishes hierarchy
- The Side Project Report
- Tools of Titans
Sun Tzu – The Art Of War For Executives Building Better Brands
- Presentation Genius
- Will It Fly
- The Naked CEO
- Good to Great
- Working Out Loud
- The Gig Economy
What the Fat What the Fast
With Oli (our son) often reluctant walk or needing a lift to get places, I am upping my arm & core strength to carry him.
- 60 push ups
- 600 sit ups, 30kg bag.
- Preparing for Ultra-Marathon with Wednesday and Sunday runs.
- Refining my LCHF diet. Experimenting with various Kimchee recipes, Kombucha, Russian sauerkraut and fasting (one large meal weekdays, two on weekends).
- Constant focus – my wife Tamara.