Updated 28th January 2018
Leading the sales and marketing team at EDENZ Colleges to expand student enrolments in our local and international markets.
- Continuously improving Agile Marketing with daily scrums and weekly retrospectives for print, web and social media refinement. Balancing regulatory requirements with customer-centric content marketing. Our mix? A blend of hyper-targeted micro-campaigns, marketing automation, and rigorous CRO.
- Continuously improving Agile Sales with my team of 13. Weekly scrums and retrospectives around knowledge transfer, scripts, and performance.
- Focused on holding space for self-management, wholeness at work and challenging the status quo.
- Realigning business strategy and rebranding. Yes, with all that it entails. From strategy to execution.
Creating a deck, and landscaping our house. 12 tonnes of shells and 100 plants. Sewing curtains. Retaining wall and seat. Raised beds.
- Custom garden shed.
Epic huge swing.
- Pull-up rings.
- Shade sail.
- Searching opportunities to drive Teal and DDO initiatives in the work environment.
- Wanting to talk to developers about BauGruppe home ownership in New Zealand (a guide to BauGruppe PDF) and micro, multi-unit developments.
- Thinking through how to start a school and residential care center for kids with Autism. Here are my thoughts/plans so far: oasis.school. I need help with: funding, governance, security and succession planning. The goal is to create a space where our Autistic son Oli (and other children who cannot care for themselves) can
be cared forTHRIVE when we pass.
Reinventing Organisations Never Eat Alone Makers The New Industrial Revolution Hooked The Obstacle Is The Way Smartcuts Nice Companies Finish First Let My People go Surfing Ego Is The Enemy Perennial Seller Extreme Ownership Hacking Growth Holacracy – The revolutionary management system that abolishes hierarchy
- The Side Project Report
- Tools of Titans
- Sun Tzu – The Art Of War For Executives
With Oli (our son) often reluctant walk or needing a lift to get places, I am upping my arm & core strength to carry him.
- 60 push ups
- Saturday +
- 600 sit-ups with 30kg weight bag
- 20 dips
- 20 pull-ups
- 100 push-ups
- 20 legs to bar lifts
- Preparing for The Hillary ultra-marathon with Wednesday and Sunday runs.
- Refining my LCHF diet. Experimenting with various Kimchee recipes, sauerkraut and intermittent fasting (one large meal per work day, two on weekends).