So with ICANN opening a veritable can of worms this year as we expand beyond our current set of TLDs or top level domains I thought I’d explore some fun options.
- What literary guild will be purchasing .dotdot
- Do Apple and Orange stand a chance against the respective US states/counties?
- Politics will no doubt be controversial, but who gets .god?
- Does Charlie get first digs on .winning? And @garyvee to .crushit?
- Or could Amazon reconsider and push for a.z?
I wonder what inflated price I’ll pay to get i.am.NickWAllen? In the $100,000s
What’s your pick?